It’s no secret that tourism is a major contributor to Norfolk and Suffolk’s economies.
The value of the sector to both counties cannot be underestimated, whether from a job creation point of view or simply providing an unforgettable holiday destination experience for a family. The region is blessed with an abundance of attractions including miles of beautiful coastline, the magnificent Broads and some stunning rural countryside. It really does have it all!
The Norfolk and Suffolk Tourism Awards 2018 is a celebration of all the region has to offer and looks to reward companies and individuals who live and love the place they call home.
One of the categories is for the best Food & Drink Tourism Attraction. While holidaying ‘Food & Drink’ is vitally important, finding a destination attraction which offers excellent Food & Drink quality that makes you want to recommend and return: The Eastern Daily Press are calling for entries, do you have what it takes to win?...
Food & Drink Tourism Attraction – Criteria
* This category highlights the importance food and drink plays in enhancing visitor experience and attracting greater footfall.
* It seeks to identify and celebrate those businesses that have created a ‘destination attraction’ on the strength of their food and drink offering, and the quality and consistency of their service.
* Entrants will be assessed against the following criteria:
* Deliver a consistently impressive food and drink provision
* Have developed a deliberate strategy around enhancing their onsite offering through food and drink, and have a vision for how this may grow in the future
* Have seen revenue and/or footfall increase as a result of their menu and service
Enter online or nominate your favourite food destination attraction -
Entries for the Tourism Awards close on the 13th August, so there isn’t long!