Tasty treats for everyone…
There's no denying attending festivals can be thirsty work and can also work up a hunger, but we've thought of everything to keep you fed and watered whilst you enjoy your day...
For thirsty folk, the Adnams Pop Up Festival bar is just the place to go, but what about those rumbling tummies? Well, we've thought of everything with our sumptuous street food extravaganza!
Following the success of our 2017 street food market, we have invited back many of the stands who so delighted our visitors with their mouth-watering dishes last year.
So whatever you are craving, you will be able to satisfy those hunger pangs at our Street Food Market, featuring:
* Chaat Man - offering the very best vegan street food and curry
* Gringo's Event - specialising in nachos, churros , tamales, & TEX MEX BBQs
* Siam Rice Box - featuring gluten free, vegan and vegetarian curries and Pad Thai
* The Waffle Works - tempting and delicious waffles, all made fresh to order
* Nomadi Pizza - incredible pizzas from their mobile wood-fired pizza oven
* Farmyard - bbq treats from Bertha - the Farmyard coal fired BBQ!
* Lilwalls - ruly local hog roasts from this family-run business whose ingredients are sourced from their own Norfolk farm
* Ronaldos - luxury Norfolk dairy ice cream and sorbet using fresh, local, natural ingredients wherever possible